He never listens.
"money cant buy happiness" i think you’re using money wrong
Heavy is the crown.
Eeyore is just one of those characters that you wanna scoop up and hug forever.
One awesome thing about Eeyore is that even though he is basically clinically depressed, he still gets invited to participate in adventures and shenanigans with all of his friends. And they never expect him to pretend to feel happy, they just love him anyway, and they never leave him behind or ask him to change.
And he does feel happy, though. He can be happy. He just doesn’t show it as much as the others do.
There was a whole episode about that - Piglet sees him sitting on a hilltop and thinks he’s sadder than usual, and does all he can to cheer him up. Nothing works and the next day he’s back on the hill, and Piglet apologizes because he thinks in trying to help, he just made him sad again and ”I don’t come here when I’m sad. I come up here because I’m happy.”
There’s just something about that…
“And now I’m looking at you,” he said, “and you’re asking me if I still want you, as if I could stop loving you. As if I would want to give up the thing that makes me stronger than anything else ever has. I never dared give much of myself to anyone before – bits of myself to the Lightwoods, to Isabelle and Alec, but it took years to do it – but, Clary, since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely. I still do. If you want me. [Inspiration]
July 31 in the Harry Potter world
- 1980: Harry James Potter is born to James and Lily Potter
- 1991: Rubeus Hagrid arrives at the Hut-on-the-Rock shortly after midnight and delivers Harry Potter his Hogwarts acceptance letter. Hagrid takes Harry on his first visit to Diagon Alley. Quirinus Quirrell breaks into Gringotts Wizarding Bank, but fails to steal the Philosopher’s Stone as the vault containing it had already been emptied earlier in the day.
- 1992: The Dursleys have dinner with Mr. and Mrs. Mason. Dobby visits Harry, and warns him not to return to Hogwarts. Dobby casts a Hover Charm on a pudding, but it is Harry who receives an official warning from the Ministry of Magic for Underage magic, presuming Harry is the only wizard in the area.
- 1993: Marge Dursley arrives at 4 Privet Drive, for a week with her brother, sister-in-law and nephew.
- 1994: Harry receives cakes and sweets from Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Sirius Black and Rubeus Hagrid.
- 1995: Harry receives boxes of Honeydukes sweets from Ron and Hermione, but throws them away because he is upset with them. Dudley Dursley and his friends beat up ten-year-old Mark Evans.
- 1996: Harry celebrates his 16th birthday at the Burrow, the celebrations are marred by grisly tidings from Remus Lupin of more Dementor attacks and Igor Karkaroff’s body is found in a shack up north.
- 1997: A birthday party for Harry is held at the Burrow. Ginny Weasley gives Harry a birthday kiss, angering her brother. Minister for Magic Rufus Scrimgeour crashes the party and gives Harry, Ron, and Hermione objects from Albus Dumbledore’s will.
what if people’s hair changed color based on their emotions
like one day you’re out getting a cup of coffee and you notice some cutie in the back of the coffeeshop and your hair starts turning bright pink and you do you best to try to hide it but you can’t help but look over and
they’re just sitting there, staring at you, their face as flushed as their locks
here’s a tip: if you start dating a depressed person, don’t be surprised if they are still depressed while they are dating you.
they’re not depressed because they’re single, and you are not an all-powerful cure for mental illnesses. just be there for them.